We are currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Superintendent for Twin Towers, a 111-unit elderly High-Rise apartment community located in Mt. Lebanon, PA.
As the Maintenance Superintendent, you will oversee maintenance and repairs of electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), carpentry, painting, and other building systems.
This position offers an excellent starting salary and benefits.
- Complete resident work orders in a timely manner.
- Perform basic electrical repairs on appliances, switches, outlets, light fixtures.
- Perform basic plumbing repairs/replacements such as toilet installations, hot water tank replacements, replacing fittings, fixtures.
- Perform general carpentry duties such as drywall repairs, kitchen cabinet replacements/installations, door/lock repairs, etc.
- Troubleshoot PTAC heating and cooling units, making repairs/replacements as applicable.
- Ensure that vacant units are readied for move-in in a timely manner.
- Keep common areas of building well-maintained and in good repair.
- Assist in the safeguarding of company equipment, mechanical rooms, maintenance shop.
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis to prepare for REAC inspections.
- Maintenance of trash room.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.